Click here to read “Brainerd’s dog park to open June 1″ from the Brainerd Dispatch.
Click here to send a note to Bob!
Click on the Google Street View map below to explore Buster Park!
View Brainerd Dog Park in a larger map
- Thanks to Bob our basic budget of $15,000 for fencing, signs and other infrastructure has been met. We’re anticipating work to start work this Spring. There are opportunities for others to contribute, however. We anticipate that some people may want to donate a bench, for example, or other amenity in the name of a beloved pet. Also, businesses may want to donate $250 or $500 in exchange for a listing on our website and a sign at the park. Please contact the Dog Park Committee for more information.
- Brainerd Parks and Recreation Department will own and maintain the park once it’s built.
- The dog park will be built at the south end of Kiwanis Park, at East River Road and Jenny St., near the community garden.
- Donations are handled by Brainerd Community Action a 501 3 C non-profit. Your donation is tax deductible.
- All donations will go exclusively to the dog park.
Contributions of any amount are needed! Donations of $500 or more will receive a permanent sign at the park.